Look at this site, isn’t it neat? Wouldn’t you think that this dashboard’s complete? Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl. The girl who blogs… everything? Look at this trove, treasures untold. How many wonders can one Tumblr hold? Looking around here you think. Sure, reblog everything. I’ve seen memes and hipsters aplenty. Reblogged graphics and text posts galore. You want messages? I’ve got twenty! But who cares, no big deal. I want more… I want to be where the hipsters are. I want to see, want to see them bloggin’. Putting some pics in their; What do you call it? Oh queue. Facebook and MySpace won’t get you far. Friends are required for liking, commenting. When they start creeping then you just… what’s that word again? Block. Up where they like, where they reblog. Where they have Caturday and Sundog. Signup is free. Wish I could be. Part of Tumblr. What would I give if I could live without these errors? What would I pay to spend the day scrolling my dash? Bet David Karp, he has a heart. Bet he won’t reprimend his followers. Bright young hipsters, don’t need misters. Forever alone. I’m ready to know what those hipsters know! Ask them my questions and get some answers! What is breathing? And what is… what’s the word? Air? When’s it my turn. Wouldn’t I love. Love to like, follow and reblog. Out of Facebook. Wish I could be. Part of Tumblr.
4. People who tell me what to do: if they want to do something, they should just do it themselves rather than have me do it wrong for them…
3. People who try too hard: you keep setting the bar high and in the end you’ll just end up disappointing me. so don’t bother. just be yourself, don’t even try to impress me. (i think being yourself is more impressive :P)
2. Nosey People: my personal life, is my own. i don’t think you need to know where i’ve been, where i went, who i went with, what time i went there, how i got there. like seriously? i went there and i’m back. what more do you need to know especially if you don’t know who i’m going with.
1. Over confident People: you’re not going to get everything in life, so don’t try to even attempt to be so confident. Especially if you think you’re going to get away with lies. Nothing would change my mind if i don’t like you.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to me(in no order whatsoever)
i’m not counting my family because that would take forever so i’ll just say friends and my family has a special place in my life that no one can ever take ha.
1. Ashe- he’s my bigger brother. there’s no one who can honestly replace him in my life. he’s been my bestfriend since forever and i love him a whole lot. he’s exactly the kind of guy who would pick on me, make fun of me, and tease me about stupid things i do, but would stick up for me regardless of ANYTHING. i can really talk to him about and he would understand. i met him and thought his hair was cool but quickly found out that he’s so much cooler than how he looks. i love how he always looks after me and. haha. :D
2. EJ Uy- we met 3 months ago but we became extremely close really fast. when i met him, i honestly didn’t think we’d become this close. :D haha. we started talking after we watched the Ring, i messaged him the next day and i told him that i had a nightmare about her. LMAO! anyways, after that we started talking a lot and i didn’t think that he would play such an important role in my life. i miss seeing him and our ‘kakulitan’ moments. he ish my ‘date’ when we go skating and next time i won’t let you fall! lol. he is the ‘ulam to my kanin’ haha. PS: TL
3. Jenny Causing- my little asian :D she’s 4’7 of cute adorable asian-ness. i met her in chinese class and i thought she was spanish at first. lol we were both socially awkward in that class so i still wonder how we started talking. lol she’s like a little sibling and we like BOOK shopping together ;D we pretty much do almost everything together except ice skating. we would go to the mall together just for the sake of getting out of our houses.
4. Jasmine- she’s like a wiser sibling. She really knows what to say when someone needs help. i met her in the 7th grade and it’s cool how we’re still really close (: when we got into highschool, we both joined japanese club just for the hell of it and it’s funny how we both loved it there.
5. Al James- aka BigAl: i met also met him 3 months ago and we both had the same phone and it was a crazy coincidence. Every week at dance practice we would get closer and closer and closer! :D i miss our dance practice and random texts. lol
6. Quit Piano and Voice: at the time, i put skating first and i got really mad about how piano and voice lessons were taking way too much time out of skating.
5. Boyfriends: they’re stupid, and arrogant. ¬¬” and they need to stop trying to rule my life. no matter how hard they try, there will only be 3 men in my Life: dad, bestfriend and little bro<3 and there’s ice skating and music too! haha :D
4. Slack Off in School: laziness plays it’s part with me, especially when it comes to homework. i don’t like being forced to do homework. -__-”
3. Fail my ice skating tests: i NEED to pass this. i would actually be around intermediate or novice if i didn’t fail my PreJuv Test :\ skating test and school tests are different. in skating the Moves require balance, power and speed and grace. putting all 3 together could be a challenge… 5 more tests to go…
2. Gain weight: i gained 10 lbs being in the Philippines despite the hot weather, i stayed in the cold and ate. even though i skated everyday there for hours upon hours.
1. I didn’t take advantage of going to the gym while i had the chance: i had a chance to get in shape, and building stamina / endurance. I slacked off there too doing 10 minutes of cardio rather than the 30 minutes required for skating. Let’s see if i can change this.
9. I figure Skate; it’s been THE MOST important part of my life. i’ve been doing it since i was 11 and i still do up until today. It’s sort of way out of reality and in a world where i can fall and get up. HAHAHA. -__-”
8. I’m generally a happy person and i laugh a lot: i find anything funny, i tend to tell stupid jokes and laugh at myself for it.
7. My mind works funny: i tend to think of things people won’t normally think of- strange ways of revenge ? Lol, or come up with situations that will NEVER happen in real life. (ever done that before?)
6. I can sing: i’ve been singing since i was in the 3rd grade- singing out loud to britney spears or avril lavigne, NSYNC or BackStreetBoys. Lately it’s been Lady Gaga.
5. I love LadyGaga: she can sing, dance, play the piano and wear a dress made out of meat and look good in it. :P
4. I play the piano: i’ve been playing it since the 7th / 8th grade. I’m not good, i’m still not good, but i can play chords now! :D
3. I’m in college: it’s not really what i thought it would be. i thought it was gonna be all lecture, no homework yada yada yada, but in reality it’s just like highschool again, with different people.
2. I’m biLingual: my first language was tagalog (philippines) then english. and yes i was born HERE IN AMERICA. over the years i learned a little german, spanish, chinese and japanese. but i suck at those so don’t go off asking me questions in those languages unless it’s tagalog or english and possibly spanish.
1. I trust very few people: Cliche? i know, but it’s sort of how my mind works? I trust my 2 bestfriends, 1 close friend and my family. so don’t take it personally if i don’t tell you everything. I get attached too easily and it lead to my ‘downfall’ (for lack of a better word)
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
She's the girl that has a few best friends & doesn't need anymore, the girl that laughs the hardest at her own jokes. She's the girl that will hang up on you, but then call you right back & say sorry. She's the girl who will never leave your side when you need her, the girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up. She's the girl who says she isn't ticklish, but really is. She's the girl who will not give up on you if she really believes in you. She's the girl who believes in loving somebody forever.